May the Emperor be with you....

My wife commented that the boyz in white looked a lot like stormtroopers. She hoped she wasn't going to offend me, and she didn't. They do have a very stormtrooperesque quality.

But then we got to getting silly. How about painting up a bunch of White Templars, make the captains all in grey and the chapter master a guy in black armor with a red power sword. You might even use some green stuff to mold his helmet to a bit more of a samurai (aka Vaderesque) shape.

"Only Imperial Space Marines are so precise."

On the more serious side, closing in on a fully painted tactical squad. Still not happy with the white and the only solution seems to be more and more coats of white, but each coat has a chance of accidentally touching something else. I'm not sure I have the patience to do white correctly, but I am committed now. I also need a good small flat brush.

And on the question side, are Citadel foundation paints really worth anything? Primer and paint worked for years and it seems like the foundation would only add one more layer of paint obscuring fine detail. Thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts