Painting and modeling update

The elven lord on a dragon is nearing completion. I've also got several salamanders, three forest shamblers, and a greater earth elemental assembled and primered. Slightly less assembled are the three additional chariots for my elves. I have to say, I hate feeling the pressure from GW's killing off of it's WFB models. Over the last few weeks, several have gone into the "Last Chance to Buy" section and I don't know how much longer the various elves and Empire models have to go before they two become out-of-stock. This is driving a lot of my collecting right now as I try to figure out what I need to get before it's gone (like chariots, Empire knights, knights on demigryphs maybe, etc.).

I was able to unload a bunch of 40K stuff in exchange for store credit which I'm using to get models to fill out my FoN and Rhordia army (ok so a small amount is also for the elves), and I hope to unload even more 40K stuff this weekend. I'm not dumping any Dark Eldar models, but I unloaded a lot of Space Marine and Dark Angel stuff (all the unopened boxes that still had shrink wrap. I'm debating dumping all the Dark Angel stuff and only keeping the stuff for a Corax-based army. I still have a couple days to decide.

Comments

Popular Posts