One Month Later - Salamanders

Progress Report

I've been busily painting for the last month and actually making some progress. I have two troops of Ancients and a regiment of Scorchwings painted, based, and flocked. I have a horde of Ceremonial Guard and a Phoenix cleaned and primered, ready to paint. I have three Lekelidons and a Greater Fire Elemental cleaned and ready to prime. Finally, I have two rhinosaurs riders primed with another in the wings ready to prime, but their mounts still need a bit of greenstuff and priming. Here are some pictures of the finished units.
Blackrock Troop
Blackrock Ancients Troop
RealAx Troop
RealAx Ancients Troop

Scorchwing Regiment
Scorchwings Regiment
All three units.
All Painted Units 3 Sept., 2021

I also managed to run over to Augusta and lose a couple games there.

In other news, my 5E Spelljammer campaign is on hiatus until October, so more time to paint and play KoW!

Comments

Popular Posts